Sunday, May 1, 2011

Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.

  HI all. It's Sunday, and I have the blues thinking that I have to go to work tomorrow.
In the midst of management letting go of everyone in the office, they also let go the cleaning person. So I not only have to do the work of several others, I am "suppose" to vacuum and help clean the place. The restrooms are disgusting. I know I am to do more in life. I want to focus on my book, perhaps
go to public schools and talk to kids about how devastating drugs are, oh, if I could only get out of my dreadful job.

Ok, enough about my misery. Back to my son, Jack. His court date is the 13th. He's actually been clean for a few days and my home life is tolerable. My prayer is to get my working life to a better place
and then dealing with my son's addiction will not be so exhausting.

I have read that if you vision yourself fulfilling your passion, then it happens. Between my strong faith in God and my belief of this theory of visioning myself living my passion I will be a testamony of the truth behind it all.

My new postive attitude: GETTING OUT OF MY HORRIBLE JOB AND DOING WORK THAT I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT AND FOCUSED ON DEALING WITH MY ADDICTED SON THE BEST THAT I CAN EVEN IF IT MEANS "TOUGH LOVE"
I know God helps those who help themselves so I will start by going out and get the Sunday paper
to seek out other employment opportunities. Then I will pray and pray for my son and for the best possible outcome of his upcoming court date.

Note this day I write this post and let's see how long it takes for me to get to a better spot in my life.
Let's see if this positive attitude and prayer works!

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment