Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Roller Coaster of life

Woe, besides my hormones are out of wack, my job is a depressing hell, my son DID come home last night and actually came home fairly early. He did not get arrested. I explained how angry I was about him not being there in the apartment for when the maintenance guys got there. He apologized and we sat and watched tv without speaking to each other. Now today was different, he applied for legal assistance, he cleaned the kitchen, when I pulled into the driveway today he was coming back from walking the dog..and then, miraculousy..he made a very healthy dinner for us.
Now, this is the son I dream of and pray for...maybe..just maybe, my prayers might be coming true.
He really is a wonderful person when he does not use. Next Friday is his court date, I pray to
God that the right court decisions are made.

I also pray dear Lord that you PLEASE PLEASE help me with my working life, I pray for a miracle and pray that SOME day I make my living doing my passion instead of my office job.

Please GOD, hear my prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment