Monday, May 16, 2011

When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home.  ~Betty Bender

When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home.  ~Betty Bender

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.  ~Confucius


Hi all, had a tough day today. My son came home very late last night from helping a friend build a shed, when I asked him for a urine test he said he did not have to go and went to bed.
The typical bull crap is happening all over again. I had prayed and hoped that from his last court date it may have scarred him enough and/or made him grateful enough to stop using. Somethings got to give, I know it will, I know God
will turn this around somehow.

Then, my work, oh, I can’t even go there. It is just awful.

For moments today I gave up on my faith. But then a co-worker, whose job is going
to be terminated this upcoming Friday reminded me never to give up.
We purchase a lottery together each week and pray like crazy to win.

She will soon be out of a job, I will soon be doing HER job and the other employees
they let go and my son is not making my home life any better.

I will pray and pray and pray tonight.

Don’t give up hope in your situation either….keep praying, try to make the necessary changes in your life to change the course of your life if your unhappy, but in mean time, while you "wait" for something to fall into place as I am…..

PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment