Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easier said than done, I'm stressing

hi, well, my ealier post from just this morning encouages you moms to just let it all go for today and try not to 'fret". I started out ok this morning, but it's now about 4pm, I am dreading my overloaded job tomorrow and to boot, I went to go purchase a Sunday paper to job search, and sure enough, my son stole my cash out of my wallet. 99.9% of the time I am in full control of the location of my purse but this morning I ran outside real quickly with my dog and she ended up playing with another dog and I left my
purse in my bedroom.  He lifted about 25.00. Right now he is working for a friend building a shed
so I am left here at the apt brewing with anger.
I know you all are saying "KICK HIM OUT NOW" but remember from my previous posts, I am keeping peace until he has attended his three court dates (so I dont lose the bail/bond money). His first court
date is this Friday, shop lifting. He has a court date in June for another shop lifting charge and also
a court date in June for being caught "using' in a public restroom. One court date at a time.
The true test will be when all these court dates are done...I then have to show TOUGH LOVE and
kick him out.

 Honestly, I just feel like loading up my car and driving to FL. I just wish I had enough in savings to relocate and start over. My somewhat positive and cheerful Sunday morning has turned to a sour
angry afternoon.

Time for me to go and PRAY.......

No comments:

Post a Comment