Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OMIG...I just kicked him out, and only a day from court!

OMIG, I just walked into his bedroom and caught him using and kicked him out. Just like that.
Couldn't take it any more. I know he's been using, and I have been putting up with it because he's
hidden it so well, but tonight, I lost it. Yup...

Great....Now that I put him out on the streets, ...he will do just that..become a street junkie..
so..great chances he WILL NOT MAKE HIS COURT DATE ON FRIDAY..soooo...i
will be screwed out that bond bail money and now owe 1000.00, the story of my life.

oh..if I only kept my cool and at least got him to court....

DOES IT EVER END>>>>>>WILL I EVER GET OUT OF THIS HEROIN DEBT I KEEP
PUTTING MYSELF IN>>>>>I PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP>>>PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment