Monday, May 2, 2011

He's baccckkkkkk

    Hi,  well, I was way off thinking my son was clean for any duration. He assured me he would be home all day today so I went ahead and scheduled the maint dept of my apt complex to come fix my circuit breakers for my bedroom. I blew a circuit and could not get my bedroom lights on this morning. A real simple thing, I said "don't lie to me" he promised he was home for the day. So
I scheduled maint. to come to the apt while I was work. Then, when I got home tonight,
from a work day from hell I might add, I got a note on my door that my dog would not let maint
into the apt. and when I came in my poor little dog was frigging out because she had not been out all day.
I am livid. I can tell he's been gone all day. I am really irate because he is suppose to clean the kitchen and care for the dog for his rent. He was suppose to even go to AA tonight.

He'll come home high tonight and I will most likely explode with yelling and screaming at him.
GRRRRRR..he could also have gotten arrested again or even overdosed. I never know how the eve
will turn out. About a year ago he came home and was out of it. Went to his room, shut the door.
Something was strange about it, I poked my head in on him and was ill at what I saw, he was actually
a blueish color and cold looking. I tried to wake him but could not, I held open his eyelid and his
eyes were rolled up into his head. I called 911 and the paramedics were there in what seemed like seconds. Sure enough, he overdosed. The paramedics said he was minutes from dead.

Folks out there, kids if you are using and driving your family insane, think about this....
I actually wonder sometimes if I should of ever checked in on him that night. I sometimes ponder the thought of how much more sane life would be if I had just let nature happen the way it was suppose to and NOT intervene that night. Kids, I LOVE my son, and for me to write those words horrifies me, but that is what this heroin addiction does to the love ones of the addict. It not only turns you, the addict, into
a crazed villain, but it turns the loved ones in your life into people they don't want to be.

PLEASE,,...GET OFF THE DRUGS and help your family stay sane!

Well, going to fix dinner. Will update you later to see how this nite turns out.






No comments:

Post a Comment