Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heavy hearted today: Hopes of a job not so likely now;

Friday the 13th court date went much better than expected, read my previous post. His next two court dates are in June, so he has a couple of weeks to breath a little.  I am grateful that one of the bail bonds I posted was just closed out with the courts. I have one more for one of his court dates in June, I have to
get him to his court date or I will owe $500.00 in bail funds. At least one of the bail bonds is closed.
The other court date in June did not require a bail bond, he shopped lifted under $250.00. I did not even
know he was arrested for that until I found the court requests forms in his bedroom.

Oh to live like this...what a shame, heroin and drug addiction is so evil and only makes life miserable.

Jack, was hopeful when the animal shelter contacted him about training. He went today but only to find out that they "STILL HAVE NOT DONE THE BACKGROUND CHECK YET".
Ouch, he thought they already had done that and accepted him anyways. Even though he put on his
application his criminal record, he is not sure if the recent shoplifting records will appear.

It looks pretty grim that he will now get the volunteer job. What a waste, with his record the chances
of him getting ANY job is grim.

FOLKS>>>DON'T USE< DON'T BREAK THE RULES AND THE LAWS...it just doesn't pay and it
will nip you in the butt and ruin your life one time or another!


I will keep praying, he needs this volunteer job, it is so important to get him active and busy to
keep his mind off boredom and the urge to use. Plus, it will start reestablishing his work history,
after being fired from every job, maybe this would be the one time he flourishes and moves up
with the organization.

Oh...now I guess I sound silly...such dreams, such hopes, such prayers....

and me...dreading my job on Monday...oh..if only a little miracle comes my way.
I will pray. I believe, I pray to God he helps my son and I get on a happier and healthier track
in life...I will also pray that my blog and my book when I finish it will help others in similar
situations like my son and I. I pray for all you out there for safe and contentment with life.

Be safe everyone ....

No comments:

Post a Comment