Monday, May 30, 2011

Everything will be okay in the end.  If it's not okay, it's not the end.  ~Author Unknown

Hi, I have taken a few days from writing in this blog. Well, I have to be honest folks,
I have given up on my faith. I have been praying for so long for so many years and the misery
is still all around me. My job, the rumors are that they will let go of three more people and I will be one of them. I went on a job interview, got my hopes up only to find out they forgot
to check my wage requirement and they can’t even come close to paying me what I currently make. I live paycheck to paycheck and with the bills I have have (mostly from my heroin addicted son) I can’t accept a job with that much less pay….guess I will just have to wait out
and see about the rumors at work.

My son…oh you won’t believe this…HE WAS ARRESTED AGAIN..yes AGAIN!
So, he has ONE shop lifting that he just got through (had to take a court ordered class)
he is done with that…now he has TWO MORE shop lifting cases and one case for getting caught using in a public restroom.

I HAVE to have the strength to kick him out at the end of June, I have no choice, my depression is so severe I am thinking daily of ending my life. I have to wait until that court date that I posted bond for, it’s the last week of June. I don’t want to owe on that bond
and I know if I kick him out now he will never make it to that court date and I will owe.

The story of my life….OWE OWE OWE….
And honestly folks…my crap about PRAYING and having faith..forget it…there is no higher
power…so…suck it up and deal with it …
Well,…this is about the last post I will write as no one is reading my blog anyways.

Have a wonderful holiday and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment