Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just got back from church



HI, just got back from church. This morning at church I tried to just be thankful for all that I have
and all the good God has provided me so far.

Still snuck a prayer in there for a career change and my son to move up and beyond his heroin addiction.
But, one day at a time.

For today: try to thank the good Lord for the good you do have in your life. I know it seems like good things are null when you have addiction in your life...but try it...take a break today and just think of the few little good things you have or picture how it actually could be worst. Hard to believe when you have an addict in your life or if you're addicted that it could be any worst..but it could be...
I will pray for us all out there....if only we could get the word out there and if only the word was SO POWERFUL it put the drug cartel out of business....

KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAY!  If you are your wits end...try Church...just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment