Wednesday, May 11, 2011

forgive my last post, I was wallowing in my own misery

Forgive my last post, I was wallowing in my own misery.
Crazy overload at work. Tired, and now, we are two days away
from my son's court date. Today I came home from work, the dog
was walked and the apartment impressively cleaned, all by my son.

Folks, I really do love that kid. All I can do now is pray. I don't know
what else to do or what other avenue to take.

All I had to tonight was turn on the news and see people losing their homes
due to floods and other people getting arrested for violent crimes.

Guess it all puts in prospective. Tonight, it is cold outside, we are safe in
a decent apartment, have some food in the fridge..and we have family,my
son and I and our sweet little dog.

Guess this is as good as it can get for tonight.....I must be grateful and I am.

Off to pray now...thanks for reading...







No comments:

Post a Comment