Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.  ~Author Unknown

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.  ~Author Unknown


Hi everyone, tomorrow is TGIF…AMEN…oh, and today is National Prayer day.
I am trying so very hard to read my quotes and to learn from them.
These past couple weeks I feel like Jacob Marley, chains and weights of doomed wrapped around
me. The stress of my job is unbelievable. My son going to court next Friday weighs heavy
with me also.

But, as my quotes that I have been selecting encourage "DON"T WORRY ABOUT THE UNKNOWN"
I have been trying to practice just that. But it is so much easier said than done. We have the last two office assistances still on board for two more weeks. After they are terminated, I will be solo carrying the office. I decided to take the Friday my son goes to court 5/13, off from work. I need a day off so badly and I really don’t want to be at work that day fretting. Plus I may as well take a day while there is still adequate coverage in the office.
I pray so hard to be able to laugh again, laugh from the gut. Dance, my gosh, I have not
gone to dance for years. Not for years. I live paycheck to paycheck and with my son’s addiction
I tend to keep to myself and not invite others into my life. I have taken a positive step,
the church I attend (not as much as I should) has a free ‘counseling" service.
In fact, my ‘counselor" comes over tonight. They are not professional licensed counselors, but they
have been trained to listen well and pray, pray and pray for the individual they work with.
I really need to vent so it will be nice to see her tonite. We meet about once every other week.
You should look into your church for such a service, it really helps. It
is called "The Stephan Ministries", it is a WONDERFUL program. Ask your church about it.

Back to my original topic, ADDICTION: I have included an interesting link on
ibogain. It seems a little bit of too good to be true. Below is the link. If anyone
has input on the treatment please send me a comment. I see how hard my son tries to get
off the heroin and I see how evil and strong the addiction is. If only a treatment such as ibogain really
worked. I would fight so hard to bring to the United States and make it legal.

Any thoughts on the treatment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

No comments:

Post a Comment