Monday, May 30, 2011

Retraction from my last post, I DO have faith

hi, everything has been going wrong.  On my 4th frigging interview for this new job they informed me
they did not realize what i requested as my 'needed' wages and they could not afford to provide me that.
What a waste of time. And my son, we got ANOTHER court order for stealing, this time it was tents...
so in June he still has THREE court dates we just got done one.

Is he clean...well,...he is trying....but its not really working out that great...what an EVIL Heroin is.

But anyways...i have faith...i am going to bed early tonight and i will be apologizing and asking forgiveness in the God above for my lack of faith. i have faith..and i will be praying most of the night.
i just need a break a small miracle must come my way sometime.  Anyways...keep the faith and PRAY
PRAY PRAY,,,,I do believe

No comments:

Post a Comment