Sunday, May 22, 2011

dope sickness: kids dont start:

HI, my son tried to come off the heroin and last nite he started the detox, he has gone through this so many times it is heart breaking to see such pain in another human being. He had good intentions but lied to me this morning about needing a ride to his new volunteer job, but all he did was get a ride closer to his dealer and he is using today. KIDS, DONT START, you can never imagine the pain you have to go through to get off of it.

 I am at my wits end just wish I had the guts to get in my car and drive away from him and from my hellish job.

Well, judgement day never happened yesterday....I am so ready for it, I was actually disappointed
it never happened.

I am still praying, still applying for jobs, still praying for some sort of miracle to come my way to get me
out of this purgatory stage of my life.

I also pray it happens SOON 

No comments:

Post a Comment