Monday, May 9, 2011

Making bad choices today will create skeletons in your closet tomorrow.

Four more days until my son's court date.

My work also just fired a real decent employee, in our Sales department.
A good worker, a family man, had great sales up until a couple months ago and they are firing him. Unbelivable.
I'm stressed, something has to come my way soon.

Four more days until my son's court date and I am numb. I am exhausted and depressed with my job and
the anticipation of the outcome of my son's court date is weighing me down even more.

Tonight, we are in, crappy weather outside, we are  both in and watching tv,   had a decent dinner, the dog is sleeping on the living room floor, almost "looks" like the perfect American family....if there is such a thing.

I will reside to bed soon and I will be praying, praying for a good hour or so. If only a small miracle would come my way.  I will keep the faith, something has to give.
     this reminds me of me..HELP>>I'm drowning in life
  















No comments:

Post a Comment