Saturday, April 30, 2011

Keep on trucking

                                                           

Hello, I needed some cheering up so I added a rainbow. Yesterday was the pits at work. We are so short staffed it's not healthy for the few of us that are still there.  I've been looking for a new job but it is slim pickings out there. So, I will just keep on trucking. 

My son and I have been getting along fairy well these past few days. He seems to be staying away from the heroin. His next court date is May 13th. To be honest, I am so stressed and exhausted from my job that I actually don't even seem to care anymore what comes out of my son's court case.

I am still praying long hours each day. I need a drastic life change and I don't know how to make it happen. Sometimes I vision myself getting into my little car with my dog and just driving.
Driving until I run out of gas and money and what ever town I end up in that's where I would try to
start my life over again. Destiny. For now, I will just plug along, suffer daily at my job and
wait until we have the outcome of my son's court cases.

For now: Keep on trucking everyone, be safe.



   







No comments:

Post a Comment