Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting back in shape, mentally and physically

Hi all, I have that starting today, I am going to get back into shape,
I am TRYING mentally to get into shape...by making up my mind to force my
son out of my home after his court dates (if he does not get into the Salivation Army Rehab
and/or if he does not prove to me that he has overcome his heroin addiction)

As I struggle with the "mentally" fit aspect, I have made up my mind to at least
get physically fit. I am going to lose about 30lbs, start walking my dog
on longer walks, working out and eat healthier. 

Jack gave me a good Easter Sunday, he did not use, we're both home,
he did not disappear for hours and hours, and we did not fight. I told
him of my plan to start getting into shape and he agrees it is not only
a great idea, but he will also try his hardest to keep clean so it does not
stress me out and I revert to sitting around 'sulking" and worrying eating
unhealthy 'comfort" food.

This is a good day folks, my years and years of praying for a turn around, it
might just be happening. Now,...if I could get a mini miracle and sell my
book and/or become a full time writer...now that would be my dream come true.
Dreams still come true...don't they?

We still have a rough road ahead, and the three court dates my son has to get through.
Maybe better days are ahead.

Thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment