Thursday, April 28, 2011

God helps those who help themselves

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
       



    I had just typed out a really long post and my pc rebooted so I lost it all. I also FOOLISHLY
went on an interview today for a SALES rep for an Insurance company. Now, don't get me wrong, I know Ins. Sales rep can make good money and it's an important job, but it's not me, and I was "tricked" into the interview, thinking I was interviewing for an office position. TWO HOURS later into this so called interview I got the balls to stand up to the speaker(several other suckers were there to) and say
"I am so sorry, but I have to leave now". When I returned to my current job, (from my so called DR
APPOINTMENT) I was so extra OVERLOADED I wanted to die. 

I know "God helps those who help themselves". So I have feverishly been applying for less stressful jobs, but again, my bad credit due to my son (school loan and bankruptcy from hiring lawyers for his
felony charges several years ago) and with my DUI a few years back, my chances of landing a mint job are about null.

On a strange up note; , my heroin addicted son, that has lost every job due to his addiction
and is unemployable at this time due to his background history, worked under the table for a decent man doing landscaping and received a little cash. Today he presented me with an IPOD ( from a pawn shop, but never the less a very nice gesture) and a little bit of rent money.

OMIG:   WOW. I can not tell you how many Walkmans, MP3 Players and IPods I have tried to enjoy over the past 10 years and he has managed to get his hands on them and sell them for heroin.

WOW...CRAPPY day for work, but a more pleasant day in my home life. 

I guess I will be happy with the hand I was dealt today. I had to write this post today in order to see
the good in today versus the bad.

Advice to you, WRITE IT DOWN: GOOD VERSUS BAD. Write down what you have to be thankful
for no matter how trivial it may seem to you.

Be strong and PRAY, sort of doubting my faith agian today but I still stand by it.

Be safe and be strong!












No comments:

Post a Comment