Monday, July 18, 2011

Well, he put himself in jail;

Unbelievable. He was out of jail and on probation..but screwed up his probation and is now in jail for a month until a new court date. The bail this time is 1000 cash. I made him sign a contract when i bailed him out last time, it stated I was not giong to post any more bail, and I was not going to give him canteen money in jail if he puts himselve back in...what do you know..he has called and asked if we can come up with bail  I expalin no...family does not have that much cash..but then he even asked for canteen money...tough love...I said NO..

That' it folks...I am done with my addicted son..and I have a month break  from him but yeass in jail is just around the corner for him...he is destined to spend his life in jail...he just wont let go of the heroin...
it is such an evil...Will he learn from this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment